35年的內科、預防醫學與營養學位經驗的醫師說: 過去四年與ASEA技術合作,從未見過任何技術,可以接近提升人民健康和效能,ASEA讓我見證到這不可思議的結果。
Dick Walker博士說:
我是一名內科、急診醫學、運動醫學經驗超過35年的內科、預防醫學與營養學位經驗的醫師。
過去 5 年與 ASEA 技術合作,從未與任何接近提升人民健康和效能的技術合作,以與 ASEA 見證過的程度。
四年前第一次引入ASEA,開始每天服用4盎司。 我很忙於做醫療,以及讓我的ASEA業務開始,所以我沒有多餘的時間在秋天滑雪調理。 這是在十月中旬,我幾乎馬上發現,當我每天進行有氧健走時,我有更多的耐力,其實每週幾天我都在做雙英里,感覺很棒。
我真的很期待看到ASEA對我的滑雪有多大的幫助。 我是一名狂熱的滑雪選手,但過去5到6年來,沒有能連續滑雪超過2、3天,沒有變得相當疲勞、酸痛、僵硬,需要數天來恢復。
到了11月下旬,山上已經得到一些非常好的初季粉,我準備好試跑了。 不用說,第一次去山丘的時候我很開心,那個季節我覺得很棒,所以我一直滑雪,雪一直下,我一直滑雪!
隨著ASEA在船上,我能夠連續5天半在新粉雪中滑雪,感覺很棒,ASEA造成了巨大的不同!
然後,最後一天,我開車回家,和Nancy吃晚餐,到醫院上了12小時的夜班,仍然有警惕性,活力充沛。
對60多歲中期的人來說還不錯! 我真的覺得我又到了40多歲,回到當時我環遊世界爬上8,000 miter峰和滑雪,時間允許! 自從每天的劑量從4盎司增加到8盎司,覺得自己從更高的劑量得到更多的好處。
我是一名內科、急診醫學、運動醫學經驗超過35年的內科、預防醫學與營養學位經驗的醫師。
過去四年與ASEA技術合作,從未見過任何技術,可以接近提升人民健康和效能,我與ASEA見證的程度。
Dr. Dick Walker says:
I am a physician with over 35 years experience in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and a degree in Preventive Medicine and Nutrition.
Having worked with the ASEA technology for the past 5 years, I have never worked with any technology that comes close to improving peoples health and performance to the degree that I have witnessed with ASEA.
I was first introduced to ASEA four years ago and started taking 4 oz daily. I was quite busy doing my medical practice as well as getting my ASEA business started so I didn't have any extra time for ski conditioning that fall. This was in mid October and I noticed almost immediately that when I went on my daily cardio walks that I had much more endurance and,in fact, several days a week I was doing double miles and feeling just great. I was really looking forward to seeing how much ASEA would help my skiing. I am an avid skier but for the last 5 to 6 years had not been able to ski for more than 2 or 3 days in a row without becoming quite fatigued, sore, stiff, and needing several days to recover.
By late November the mountains had gotten some really good early season powder and I was ready to give this a test run.. Needless to say, I was quite happy when on my first trip to the hill that season I felt great after the first 2 days so I kept skiing, the snow kept falling and still I kept skiing!
With ASEA on board, I was able to ski 5 1/2 consecutive days in new powder snow and I felt great, What a tremendous difference ASEA made!
Then, on the last day, I drove home , had dinner with Nancy, and went to the hospital to work a 12 hour night shift and still felt alert and energized. Not bad for someone in their mid 60s! I literally felt like I was in my 40s again, back when I was traveling the world climbing 8,000 miter peaks and skiing as much as time allowed! I have since increased my daily dosage from 4 ounces up to 8 ounces daily and feel that I get even more benefit from the higher dosage.
I am a physician with over 35 years experience in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and a degree in Preventive Medicine and Nutrition. Having worked with the ASEA technology for the past four years, I have never before seen any technology that comes close to improving peoples health and performance to the degree that I have witnessed with ASEA.
Dick Walker, MD, MPH, ABIM, ABEM — with Dick Walker.
