呼吸道危機解除!ASEA救我一命的故事!

 【PTPA分享】😇 ASEA 鼻噴瓶救了我的一場大感冒!

我平常身體不太容易出問題,但唯一的天敵就是呼吸道感染——特別是咳嗽與鼻塞。其他病痛我都可以忍,但這個真的讓人難受!

📅 2019年10月25日(週五)
傍晚開始出現嚴重乾咳。

📅 10月26日(週六)
去藥局買了抗過敏藥,照指示吃三天。

📅 10月27日(週日)
幾乎整天都在睡,但狀況完全沒改善。咳嗽更嚴重,鼻子也開始塞住。只好又回藥局換另一種止咳+感冒藥。

但隔天週一,我得主持一場為期兩天的領導力訓練課程,不能生病!

我之前就會用 ASEA 氧化還原信號分子水噴臉、噴嘴巴。這次我嘗試「噴進鼻孔裡」。結果超神奇——鼻塞瞬間暢通!

📅 10月28~29日(週一~週二)
雖然有點昏昏沉沉,但我還是順利完成了領導力訓練課程。
ASEA 噴瓶我就放在包包裡,每當覺得不舒服,就拿出來噴一下。

現在我正在找小的鼻腔噴霧瓶,想把 ASEA 倒進去分送給需要幫助的朋友。

✅ 小提醒:
我想到以前給鼻塞的嬰兒噴生理食鹽水,難怪 ASEA 噴在鼻腔效果這麼好!比傳統方法還強大!


重點整理

  • 呼吸道感染(乾咳+鼻塞)難以改善,影響工作。

  • 嘗試將 ASEA 噴進鼻孔,立即舒緩鼻塞。

  • 成功撐過兩天領導力課程。

  • 想將 ASEA 鼻噴分享給更多人使用。

  • 認為 ASEA 是比傳統噴鼻方法更有效的健康輔助工具。




原文內容:
PTPA . . . Just want to share this
😇
LIFESAVER
I seldom get sick, but my my nemesis is respiratory illness - cough and colds. Can easily endure other types but this . . .
Oct 25 '19 - Friday
Severe dry cough started towards evening.
Oct 26 '19 - Saturday
Went to a pharmacy and was given anti-allergy for 3 days.
Oct 27 '19 - Sunday
Slept practically the whole day but felt I'm not getting any better. The cough gets worse and my nose started to clog up, too. Went back to the pharmacy and was given another med for cough-colds this time.
However, I must get well because I'm scheduled to conduct a 2-day leadership training for a client's management team tomorrow till Tuesday.
I have used ASEA spray on my face and mouth even before. Now, I tried to spray it IN my nostrils. Never thought it would give me such relief as clearing my clogged nose INSTANTLY!
Oct 28-29 '19 - Monday - Tuesday
Though a bit groggy, I was able to successfully conduct the training for my client's leadership team. Kept the ASEA spray bottle in my bag and used it every time I feel the need.
Now I'm looking for empty nasal spray bottles which I will fill and give as gifts to people who may need help.
NOTE: I remember that saline water is used to be sprayed in the nostrils of babies with stuffy nose. No wonder ASEA works wonders even much better than what we're used to do!